Will be held:
- Friday March 3rd, Bon Vivants, 5-7pm
- Saturday March 4th, Jaws Beach, 2-4pm
- It is each racer’s responsibility to be familiar with the rules.
- You must wear the swim cap assigned to you. Keep all buoys on your right.
- The race is NOT wetsuit legal.
- Handlebars must be plugged. Automatic disqualification.
- You must run or walk your bike out of and into the transition area. You may not ride in the transition area. Follow appropriate signage.
- You must mount your bike AFTER the mount line and dismount BEFORE the mount line.
- Bike helmets are mandatory while biking (BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER the race). Helmets must be buckled or strapped on before you take your bike off the rack. This is a disqualification penalty. Helmets must be unstrapped in transition when your bike is racked.
- Drafting is allowed on the bike for all races. TT bikes are not permitted.
- Bib numbers MUST be worn for the run and facing FRONT.
- Headphones are not permitted.
- No littering on the course, other than at water stations – including gel wrappers and empty bottles.
- Athletes’ age groups are determined by their age on Dec. 31st of the race year.
- Please respect race volunteers – they are donating their time to allow you to race. Any foul language or verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- Athletes’ torso must be covered at all times (except during the swim), including kids.
- When mounting, one foot must be over the mount line before mounting or there will be a 10 second penalty, served on the return from the bike in transition.
- When dismounting, 1 foot must be on the ground before the dismount line or there will be a 10 second penalty, served in transition.